Smithville ISD presents a collection of information to get you ready for the new school year.
New Student Registration
Pre-K through 12th grade is Wednesday, August 9th at Brown Primary School
The registration flyer is available for download, below.
First day of school is Monday, August 28.
• Proof of residency (electric, cable, or gas bill, voter registration card, passport or rental agreement);
• State birth certificate
• Current immunization record
• Social Security Card
• Photo ID of person registering student
• Guardianship papers (if residing with someone other than a parent).
• If qualifying by:
o language, bring your child for testing
o income, bring proof of income (pay stubs with GROSS income of all working persons in the household, SNAP benefits eligibility letter, etc.)
o Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, a letter of verification must be provided.
- Contact information for each campus through the Campus Quick Links Page
- Campus Quick Links [http://bit.ly/1tX6RIF], an information library for the district and each campus for Smithville ISD
- Quick reference guide for Smithville ISD's information and contact listing