Click this link for the
Smithville ISD 20-21 School Plans
New to Smithville ISD?
To register your child for school (or to update contact information) select the link below
to access the Ascender Parent Portal
The registration portal, Ascender Parent Portal, can be accessed
here and on the front page of the website.
Registration Support for Families with Limited/No Internet Service
On-campus registration appointments are available for families of
PreK -thru12th-grade students, for those who have limited or no internet access.
(Please see above for specific campus information.)
- Laptops will be provided and spaced out appropriately for health and safety precautions.
- Individuals entering the buildings will be required to a complete health screening upon entry
- Masks are required for everyone
Required Documentation for New Student Registration:
• Proof of residency
(water, electric, cable, or gas bill, voter registration card,
passport or lease/rental agreement)
• Child's original birth certificate
• Current immunization (shots) record
• Child's Social Security Card
• Photo ID of Parent / Guardian
• Guardianship papers (if residing with someone other than a parent).
You will need to bring one of the following items with you to verify eligibility for PK. If qualifying by:
a) Language: Counselors will make contact with parents to set up a time for testing.
b) Income: Bring proof of income (All July 2020 pay stubs with GROSS income for all working
persons in the household, SNAP/TANF benefits eligibility letter, IRS forms, etc.)
c) Medicaid: Copy of student Medicaid card or acceptance letter.
d) Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, a letter of verification must be provided.
School Supply Lists for 2020-2021 / Listas de útiles escolares para 2020-2021
Meet the Teacher: virtual recordings are available at the links below.
- Select your child('s) campus below to view the Virtual Meet the Teacher page.
(Approved at the Special August Board Meeting on August 17, 2020)
- The first day of school is Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
District & Campus Contact information