to access the Ascender Parent Portal
The registration portal, Ascender Parent Portal, can be accessed
here and on the front page of the website.
Registration Support for Families with Limited/No Internet Service
On-campus registration appointments are available for families of
PreK -thru12th-grade students, for those who have limited or no internet access.
(Please see above for specific campus information.)
- Laptops will be provided and spaced out appropriately for health and safety precautions.
- Individuals entering the buildings will be required to a complete health screening upon entry
- Masks are required for everyone
Required Documentation for New Student Registration:
• Proof of residency
(water, electric, cable, or gas bill, voter registration card,
passport or lease/rental agreement)
• Child's original birth certificate
• Current immunization (shots) record
• Child's Social Security Card
• Photo ID of Parent / Guardian
• Guardianship papers (if residing with someone other than a parent).
You will need to bring one of the following items with you to verify eligibility for PK. If qualifying by:
a) Language: Counselors will make contact with parents to set up a time for testing.
b) Income: Bring proof of income (All July 2020 pay stubs with GROSS income for all working
persons in the household, SNAP/TANF benefits eligibility letter, IRS forms, etc.)
c) Medicaid: Copy of student Medicaid card or acceptance letter.
d) Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, a letter of verification must be provided.
School Supply Lists for 2020-2021 / Listas de útiles escolares para 2020-2021
Meet the Teacher events are all virtual this school year.
- Select your child('s) campus below to view the Virtual Meet the Teacher page.
(Approved at the Special August Board Meeting on August 17, 2020)
- The first day of school is Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
District & Campus Contact information