The registration portal, Ascender Parent Portal, is now live and can be accessed
here and on the front page of the website.
DETAILED INFORMATION BY CAMPUS PROVIDED BELOW
Registration Support for Families with Limited/No Internet Service
On-campus registration appointments are available for families of PreK - 12th grade students, for those who have limited or no internet access. (Please see above for specific campus information.)
- Laptops will be provided and spaced out appropriately for health and safety precautions.
- Individuals entering the buildings will be required to a complete health screening upon entry
- Masks are required for everyone
The following documents are required for ALL new students.
- Copy of the child’s original birth certificate,
- copy of the current shot record,
- copy of social security card ,
- and guardianship papers (if residing with someone other than a parent).
- Parents will also need to show proof of residency (water bill, electric bill, lease/rental agreement, voter’s registration card, cable bill, etc.).
The registration flyer will be available for download here:
Required Documentation for New Student Registration:
• Proof of residency (water, electric, cable, or gas bill, voter registration card, passport or lease/rental agreement);
• Child's original birth certificate
• Current immunization (shots) record
• Child's Social Security Card
• Photo ID of Parent / Guardian
• Guardianship papers (if residing with someone other than a parent).
You will need to bring one of the following items with you to verify eligibility for PK. If qualifying by:
a) language: Counselors will make contact with parents to set up a time for testing.
b) income: Bring proof of income (All July 2020 pay stubs with GROSS income for all working
persons in the household, SNAP/TANF benefits eligibility letter, IRS forms, etc.)
c) Medicaid: Copy of student Medicaid card or acceptance letter.
d) Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, a letter of verification must be provided.
School Supply Lists for 2020-2021 / Listas de útiles escolares para 2020-2021
Meet the Teacher events
- Freshman Orientation, Pending
- Meet the Teachers, Pending
- Brown Primary: TBA
- Elementary: TBA
- Junior High: TBA.
- The first day of school is Monday, August 24, 2020.
District & Campus Contact information