This page will be updated as information is confirmed.
Smithville ISD presents a collection of information to get you ready for the new school year.
New Student Registration
Pre-K through 12th grade is: Date TBA
o 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Pre-K & Kinder Roundup
o 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. 1st – 12th grade Registration
The registration flyer is available for download here: Registration Flyer
First day of school is Monday, August 26, 2019.
PreK Qualification Requirement Information in English or Spanish
Required Documentation for New Student Registration:
• Proof of residency (electric, cable, or gas bill, voter registration card, passport or rental agreement);
• State birth certificate
• Current immunization record
• Social Security Card
• Photo ID of Parent / Guardian
• Guardianship papers (if residing with someone other than a parent).
• If qualifying by:
o language, bring your child for testing
o income, bring proof of income (pay stubs with GROSS income of all working persons in the household, SNAP benefits eligibility letter, etc.)
o Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, a letter of verification must be provided.
- School Supply Lists for 2019-2020 for each SISD campus
- Brown Primary School supply list
- Smithville Elementary School supply list
- Junior High School supply list
- High School supply list
- Meet the Teacher events
- Freshman Orientation, TBD (Time, at SHS)
- Meet the Teachers, TBD
- Brown Primary: TIME TBD
- Elementary: TIME TBD
- Junior High: TIME TBD
- Meet the Tiger: TIME TBD (Tiger Stadium)
- School Calendar Schedules: The Academic School Calendar for 2019-2020.
- First day of school is Monday, August 26, 2019.
- Contact information for each campus through the Campus Quick Links Page
- Campus Quick Links [http://bit.ly/1tX6RIF], an information library for the district and each campus for Smithville ISD
- Quick reference guide for Smithville ISD's information and contact listing