Smithville ISD presents a collection of information to get you ready for the new school year.
New Student Registration
Pre-K through 12th grade is: Wednesday, August 8, 2018
o 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Pre-K & Kinder Roundup
o 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. 1st – 12th grade Registration
First day of school is Tuesday, August 21, 2018.
Required Documentation for New Student Registration:
• Proof of residency (electric, cable, or gas bill, voter registration card, passport or rental agreement);
• State birth certificate
• Current immunization record
• Social Security Card
• Photo ID of Parent / Guardian
• Guardianship papers (if residing with someone other than a parent).
• If qualifying by:
o language, bring your child for testing
o income, bring proof of income (pay stubs with GROSS income of all working persons in the household, SNAP benefits eligibility letter, etc.)
o Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, a letter of verification must be provided.
- School Supply Lists for 2018-19 for each SISD campus
- Meet the Teacher events
- Freshman Orientation, Tuesday, August 14, 2018 (6:00 p.m. at SHS)
- Meet the Teachers, Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Brown Primary: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Elementary: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Junior High: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Meet the Tiger: 7:30 p.m. (Barry Field)
- School Calendar Schedules: The Academic School Calendar for 2018-2019
- First day of school is Tuesday, August 21, 2018.
- Contact information for each campus through the Campus Quick Links Page
- Campus Quick Links [http://bit.ly/1tX6RIF], an information library for the district and each campus for Smithville ISD
- Quick reference guide for Smithville ISD's information and contact listing